Cincom Synchrony and IBM Technologies At-a-Glance
Depending upon the customer environment, Cincom Synchrony utilizes numerous IBM technologies and services to enhance its functionality. Below is a brief outline of key components at work:
- IBM PureSystems is a new class of expert integrated systemsthat combine flexibility, elasticity and simplicity to any system
- IBM Unica provides greater customer insight and delivers highly personalized and relevant offers
- IBM WebSphere Application Server, a J2EE platform for essential application services.
- IBM DB2, employed at the data tier, is utilized as the transaction database.
- IBM InfoSphere Master Data Management (MDM) Server retrieves customer data from a centralized data hub shared by numerous back-end systems. Its web services are consumed by Synchrony, and the resulting data guides contact center agents.
- IBM Cognos drives business intelligence and performance analytics.
- IBM Filenet and Advanced Case Management provides workflow and process capabilities to manage customer cases and drive task automation.
- Tivoli provides secure, single sign-on capabilities.
- IBM RAMP enhances Synchrony’s routing capabilities with a success-based call routing engine.
- IBM Global Business Services provides business transformation, application and IBM software implementation, back-office integration and infrastructure implementation.
- Lotus Expeditor for a unified client framework, automated data exchange and single sign-on.