Health Advocate increased productivity by 50% with Cincom Synchrony—all while accommodating unprecedented growth.
- New efficiencies resulted in a 50% increase in productivity.
- Decreased new-case entry time by 21%.
- Significantly reduced customer searches from three to four minutes to (best case) six seconds.
Syrex Infoservices realizes high productivity and increased efficiency with Cincom and IBM Smart Business.
- Predictive dialer increased successful call volume by 25%.
- Reduced IT team’s workload by 80%.
- Enhanced business performance visibility through analytics and reporting.
Milacron Manufacturing united information silos at the desktop to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Improved call response times by 73% (call abandon rate fell to 4%).
- Reduced call volume by nearly 20% with advanced shipping notices.
- Reduced hold times.
The City of Tampa increased call-handling ability by 300% AND established a business continuity plan with Cincom Synchrony.
- Slashed hold times and abandoned call rates with the same number of agents now handling 500 calls per day.
- Eliminated “paper trail” with all calls and activities (including transfers) tracked through Synchrony.
- Agents can work from temporary locations or their homes for business continuity during an emergency.
Fine Art By Hyatt used home-based art curators to sell high-end art.
- Fine Art by Hyatt implemented hosted Synchrony in under two weeks.
- The investment was minimal because it is a hosted solution, yet Fine Art By Hyatt can quickly add more agents as the concept grows in popularity.
Learn how Fine Art By Hyatt weathered Hurricane Wilma with its hosted virtual contact center. Download Now
A national cable company generated an ROI in less than three months with Synchrony’s unified agent desktop.
- Average handle time dropped 77 seconds for a savings of nearly $12 million annually.
- $5 million reduction in yearly training.
- ROI in less than three months.
Emirates Bank Group increased productivity 273% with Synchrony Outbound.
- Increased call volumes from 1.5 million to 4.1 million (+273%) in two years.
- Increased third-party business by 20%.
- Increased call center seats from 15 to 66.
Antech Diagnostics increased operational efficiency by reducing customer response times from five minutes to five seconds with Synchrony.
- Improved operations efficiency.
- Reduced labor costs.
- Speed of new employee phone proficiency has increased 22%.
Call Services, Ltd., Mauritius Telecom Group tapped its true potential with Synchrony Outbound, processing 17,000 calls per day.
- One hundred call center agents processing about 17,000 inbound calls per day.
- Outbound telemarketing campaigns processing 350 calls per day.
- Increase in the variety of call-center services to subscribers.
Mundial, Columbian Retail Outlet, gained an edge with Synchrony Outbound, learning with technology in five months what would have taken five years.
- Agents can consult client records as the clients place orders, check order status, arrange shipments and negotiate payments—all by telephone.
- The results have dramatically improved efficiency and accuracy without sacrificing the service customers expect.