As one wise observer said, “If you’ve seen one call center, you’ve seen one call center.” Every call center is unique. But industries do share challenges, whether they be competitive drivers, regualtion and compliance, or industry reforms, as examples. The resources below will help you better understand how Synchrony addresses unique challenges within a number of highly competitve industries.
Energy and Utilities
- Brochure: Guiding Smarter Interactions in Energy and Utilities– Learn how energy/utility companies that embrace CEM can differentiate themselves in an industry undergoing drastic upheaval. Read how Cincom Synchrony can help operationalize your CEM strategy.
- Thought-leadership: Why energy companies NEED a customer experience management strategy – A twenty-minute presentation that discusses the importance of CEM for the Energy sector given the drastic changes at work in the industry. Learn why energy companies that are proactive and embrace the opportunity for deeper relationships with customers will be the winners in the increasingly competitive landscape.
- Webcast and demo: Why Smart Energy Requires a Smarter Contact Center – The role of the contact center agent is becoming more complex, but at the same time, more critical, as consumers require a deeper level of assistance. Watch this webcast featuring speakers from Chartwell, IBM, and Cincom to learn why contact centers need to adapt and provide guidance and tools to ensure agent success. You can also download the presentations and watch a Synchrony demonstration.
- Brochure: Guiding Smarter Interactions in Healthcare – Learn how healthcare call centers are gaining a competitive edge and responding faster and with greater accuracy using Synchrony. By guiding every representative to focus on the patient/member experience rather than complex, laborious internal processes, every conversation can be personalized to build customer advocacy while reducing overall costs.
- Case Study: Health Advocate uses Synchrony to assist “Advocates” in bonding with members in a caring, connected, and emotional way. Productivity increased 50% while training time dropped dramatically. Plus, Synchrony’s scalability supported the firm’s uncharted growth.
- Brochure: Guiding Smarter Interactions in Retail – Today, customers are looking for more than just a “transaction.” They want a satisfying experience and a relationship with a retailer they can trust. Accordingly, customers expect their information to be available for every interaction over the course of their relationship, regardless of whether they communicated via telephone, online, or in-person. Learn more about how retails can win by focusing less on the transaction and more on the experience.
- Webcast: Focus on Retail: Engaging with Customers at Every Touch Point – Hear Customer Experience guru, Shaun Smith, IBM and Cincom Systems reveal how to invest in more immersive customer experiences by re-engineering processes and guiding your people to deliver smarter interacations across all touch points.
- Brochure: Guiding Smarter Interactions in Banking Banks face a host of challenges such as a variety of products, services and channels to manage fragmented processes, increased regulations, mergers, acquisitions and staff turnover. To top it off, customers are more price-sensitive and are willing to shop around. Learn how banks can compete in this ever-changing environment by guiding smarter interactions with their customers for optimal customer experiences.