Engaging Patients as Consumers (1 hour presentation) (No Longer Available)
We are entering the age of the empowered health consumer. Since consumers will be paying more for healthcare, they will also be paying more attention—like retail consumers, they will shop around. Join Brian Flagg, Cincom Customer Experience Management Solutions and Robert Hoyt, Healthcare Solutions Executive for the North American IBM Software Group, for an exclusive look at how to address the new competitive forces in healthcare through improved customer experiences.
Managing Cross Channel Interactions in Retail (1 hour presentation) (No Longer Available)
Maintaining a consistent brand experience is imperative, yet it becomes more difficult as consumer expectations grow and touch points proliferate.
In this one-hour webinar presented by Cincom and IBM, you’ll learn how to:
- Give consumers the technology, choices and control they want
- Focus on the customer’s experience – not on where the interaction takes place or what technology is used
- Ensure that your message is personalized and relevant
- Deliver a consistent brand experience across all channels
Managing Variability in the Contact Center (1 hour presentation) (No Longer Available)
Don’t “manage to averages.” Averages can be very misleading—they can hide large variability in the resources being used and more importantly, in the customer experience itself. Instead, we need to understand how to measure and manage variability in the contact center in order to ensure a consistent customer experience—every time. Join us for this one-hour informational web seminar on managing variability in the contact center.
Why Smart Energy Requires a Smarter Contact Center | and how the utility agent’s role is changing
Consumers are evolving from “passive” to “participatory” as they strive to understand the new equipment, pricing and delivery models of the smart-energy technologies that are coming online. Contact center agents are challenged to deal with more complex conversations in a manner that builds customer satisfaction and loyalty.
This industry webcast presented by Chartwell, Inc., IBM and Cincom promises to deliver insights into:
- Smart metering and the impact on the contact center
- How the dynamics of agent training, requirements, scheduling and service-level goals are changing
- Transforming your contact center into a smarter one by guiding agents through even the most complex interactions
- How to differentiate, compete and build a loyal customer base through customer experience management
Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty — Understanding the Changing Customer (45 minute presentation)
- This speech was delivered at Contact Centre World Africa, August 2010 by Randy Saunders, Program Director for Customer Experience Management at Cincom
- Understand the real value of your contact center and how it is pivotal to providing the desired experience your customers want.
- Key customer experience metrics such as advocacy, satisfaction and loyalty, and how to relate those measures to customer lifetime value and profitability.
- Insights on how to increase loyalty and satisfaction with management tools that glue planning and execution together.
You say you’re listening to your customers when they talk to you? Well, they’re talking not only to you these days, but to each other. Engaging with them in real time and on their terms is mission-critical, as is guiding your people to deliver the right experiences consistently and intentionally.
In this CRM Magazine Webinar, you will learn:
- Why conversations are more valuable than transactions
- Your people are your brand, and how to ensure they’re delivering on your brand promise.
- Overwhelming front-line managers with data doesn’t solve their problems – they aren’t statisticians, they don’t have time
- Why real time means right now
- The six secrets to customer experience management that are proven to create extreme customer loyalty
- How customer feedback management can help you create and maintain competitive advantage
Focus on Retail: Engaging with Customers at Every Touch Point
- Presented by customer experience guru, Shaun Smith, Ed Bottini of IBM, and Randy Saunders of Cincom Systems
- Gain new insights into the importance of engaging with customers at an emotional and functional level across all touch points, including the store, the web and the contact center.
- Learn how to invest in more immersive customer experiences by re-engineering processes and guiding your people to deliver winning conversations across all touch points.
Customer Experience Management (CEM): Driving the Customer-Centric Contact Center (30 minute interactive dialogue)
- Aberdeen Group and Cincom Systems share research and real-world insights into the value of focusing on the customer.
- Customers want – make that expect – the right touch at the right time, every time. But when you focus on the touch points that matter most (hallmark moments), you not only delight customers, you grow your business.
- Companies that can deliver on this “outside-in” approach are experiencing heightened customer intimacy, greater loyalty, and faster brand growth.
Satisfied Customers Tell Three Friends, Angry Customers Tell 3,000 (No Longer Available)
- Presented by Pete Blackshaw and Cincom Systems
- Today’s customers use instant communications to report their customer experiences to mass audiences.
- Unfortunately, “satisfied customers tell three friends, angry customers tell 3,000.”
- Learn the steps you can take to steer the conversations in your direction. This webcast is full of customer-service stories from household-name brands.
The 6-Step Action Plan to Improved Customer Experiences In the Contact Center (No Longer Available)
- Customer Experience Strategist Trent Fulcher reveals his 6-step action plan for improving customer experiences in the contact center.
Hooked: The Psychology of the Customer Experience (No Longer Available)
- This webcast, featuring psychologist and CEM expert, John Todor, PhD., provides a fresh perspective on understanding and wooing customers.
- Learn the psychological principles that underlie compelling customer experience and hear real-world examples of successful companies applying these principles.
Connecting the Silos for Customer Growth and Profitability (No Longer Available)
- Join Chief Customer Zealot and author Jeanne Bliss to learn how to deliver a differentiated customer experience.
- Includes first-hand examples from industry-leading companies and offer proven strategies you can implement.