Hosted Support Services
Cincom Professional Services offers three implementation services available for hosted Synchrony to meet your organization’s needs:
- Fixed Configuration Service – limited to 40 hours working from a pre-defined configuration
- Basic Implementation Service – Synchrony is configured for the customer within a pre-defined Scope of Work. It will use a configuration template that supports the tailoring of specific entities, and the number of configured items is determined by the number of Named Users for which Hosted Synchrony is being implemented. Cincom will use configuration data collected by the customer to perform a custom configuration of Synchrony.
- Custom Implementation Service – Jointly identified and defined
The Hosted Synchrony Implementation Service will be accomplished via a collaborative effort in six phases:
- Configuration Data Collection
- System Assurance Testing
- User Testing
- Go Live
To ensure a professional implementation, Cincom has developed and follows standard, well-defined processes for Project Monitoring and Reporting, Issue Resolution and Change Control. These processes are critical to a successful project. Briefly, this entails: Distribution of weekly status reports to the Customer/Cincom project team, weekly meetings/conference calls to review overall project status, schedule progress, accomplishments, new/outstanding issues, and change requests.
Finally, for post implementation support, Cincom will retain sole responsibility for the ongoing administration of the Hosted Synchrony system. Performance of the ongoing administration (including changes) of the Hosted Synchrony system and / or add-ons will be billed as an additional cost using prevailing Cincom consulting rates.
Summary of Implementation Services:
- Define your business requirements and user requirements
- Design and build campaign business rules and knowledge base
- Route rules for the appropriate channels (phone, e-mail, chat, fax, self-service and self-help)
- Develop a training plan for your end-users on the Synchrony desktop, knowledge manager and standard reporting
- Campaign initialization and activation
- Configure licenses, queues and schedules
- Provide guidance to help with the creation of knowledge content such as: defining a knowledge resource tree, setting up problem/resolution processing and adding an FAQ capability and communication channel configuration (phone, e-mail, chat and fax)