On-premises Enterprise Support Services
All Synchrony licensed implementations begin with a guaranteed package of installation services, which includes the on-site setup of your core application for users and managers, expert instructions on Synchrony’s functionality, solution testing and end-user training. Our team will work with you to perform the following:
- Define your business requirements and user requirements.
- Build a detailed system architecture and scope of work.
- Develop a detailed project plan with resource requirements.
- Design and build one tenant and one set of campaign business rules and knowledge base.
- Route rules for the appropriate channels (phone, e-mail, chat, fax, self-service and self-help).
- Develop a training plan for your end-users regarding the Synchrony desktop, knowledge manager and standard reporting.
- Assure site readiness.
- Install Synchrony software on the host facility hardware.
- Work jointly with your team to configure and integrate the various components required to make the environment “client-campaign ready,” and configure the Synchrony sample support campaign.
- Configure campaign initialization and activation for one tenant, one campaign group and one campaign.
- Configure one user per license, one user queue and one schedule.
- Provide guidance to help with the creation of knowledge content such as: defining a knowledge resource tree, setting up problem/resolution processing and adding FAQ capability and communication channel configuration for two of the following channels (phone, e-mail, chat and fax) in a single user queue.