Impact your Customers’ Experience and Grow Your Bottom Line
Consistently deliver smarter interactions with your customers! Through Intelligent Guidance and a desktop that unifies all of the systems, applications, history and resources into a single desktop, Synchrony helps you deliver the kind of distinctive customer experiences that create emotional bonds with your customers and that lead to
- Better experiences for customers and employees
- Greater operational outcomes
- Enhanced ability to generate revenue
This results in:
- Increased loyalty and advocacy
- Lower costs and greater efficiencies
- Increased profitability
Cincom Synchrony provides the following core functionality:
- Intelligent Adaptive Guidance – Consistently deliver the appropriate designed experience for each customer using proactive and adaptive expert guidance
- Multi-channel – A single interface for all customer interaction channels (phone, email, chat, fax, etc.).
- Single view – One lens into the relevant customer and organizational information (CRM, legacy applications, external)
- Enterprise mash-ups – Extend and integrate the multiple applications and systems required in an interaction, eliminating the need to train and navigate through disparate systems.
- Process automation and workflow – Insulates customer-facing staff and self-service users from complex and non-value-add tasks and activities.
- Decision modeling and automation – Harnesses the experience and expertise of your knowledge experts (typically a small percent of the organization’s staff) into designed experiences that can be delivered by lesser-skilled employees.
- Personalized follow-up – Tracks and logs the results of every interaction, prompts and escalates follow-up actions as required, tracks and monitors completion of tasks and sub-tasks and automatically generates correspondence and documents to summarize, confirm and enhance those results back to the customer to complete the designed experience.
- Reporting and analytics – Provides staff and management visibility of the customer’s experience and how well they are doing on their CEM and operational goals as well as metrics that reflect cause and effect linkage to goals.