Responsive Inbound Communications
Cincom Synchrony addresses key areas for delivering consistent experiences across all touch points.
- A single view of the customer and the underlying data—regardless of how a customer chooses to interact—eliminates tedious look-ups and interaction inefficiencies.
- Voice, e-mail, chat and fax interactions are handled within a single interface using the same tools and guidance. Synchrony’s OpenCIM platform (Customer Interaction Management) enables existing third-party CIM components (such as Genesys, Cisco, Avaya, etc.) to interoperate with Synchrony.
- Customers who prefer self-service benefit from the same underlying platform, resulting in a consistent experience with other channels.
- Intelligent, real-time guidance leads agents through even the most complex processes, leveraging the insight you have about each customer in the context of every interaction. Synchrony leads agents down the best course of action, insulating them from processes that simply waste time and instead focuses their efforts on meaningful and valuable dialogue.
- Success-based routing, utilizing IBM’s RAMP (Real-time Analytics Matching Platform), leverages sophisticated applied analytics and patented call routing processes to successfully match customers and employees for more productive conversations and outcomes.